- Will Paxlovid interfere with my birth control?
- How is COVID-19 treated?
- What is antiviral medication/treatment?
- What is COVID-19 “rebound” after treatment with Paxlovid?
- What is Paxlovid?
- Can I still begin antiviral treatment if my symptoms have gone on longer than 5 days?
- Are there any medications I should avoid while I have COVID-19? Can I continue to take my daily medications?
- Can I take pain medications such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or acetaminophen to reduce the side effects of COVID-19?
- Does antiviral treatment prevent COVID-19 infection?
- What’s the difference between antibiotics and antivirals?
- How much does COVID-19 treatment cost?
- What should I do if I am experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and/or a positive viral test after treatment with Paxlovid?
- Am I contagious to others if I am experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and/or a positive viral test after treatment with Paxlovid?
- If I start to feel better, can I stop taking the medication?
- Are COVID-19 treatments FDA approved?
- Does antiviral medication interact with any foods (grapefruit juice, etc)?
- Do prescribers need to administer a COVID-19 test before considering a Paxlovid prescription?