- When should I seek medical care?
- If I am fully vaccinated, do I need to quarantine after being exposed to someone with COVID-19?
- Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine if I am allergic to polyethylene glycol (PEG) or polysorbate?
- What are the side effects of the COVID vaccine and how can I manage them?
- How long do I have to wait to be vaccinated if I tested positive for COVID-19?
- What percentage of the population needs to get the COVID-19 vaccine in order to reach herd immunity?
- Who should get additional doses of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Why are boosters offered?
- Who should get a COVID vaccine?
- Can I still get the vaccine if I received monoclonal antibodies for COVID-19?
- Can I receive my second vaccine dose from a different product (e.g. first dose is the Moderna vaccine and second dose is the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine)?
- Will I have more side effects after the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine?
- If I have tested positive for COVID-19 and live with someone who has received the COVID-19 vaccine, do they need to quarantine and watch for symptoms even though they are vaccinated?
- How do I prepare for my second vaccination dose?
- When can I get a second dose of a vaccine?
- What happens if I receive the second dose after the recommended time? Do I need to start the vaccination series over?
- How do vaccines work?
- How long does it take for the COVID-19 vaccine to work?
- Will receiving an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine cause changes to my DNA?
- If I have an autoimmune disease, can I get the COVID vaccine?